TownLife works closely with your libraries
to help achieve three main goals.
1. Support strong public library services
TownLife Library service today includes:
- librarian website training to enhance public library programs;
- librarian knowledge to help members of your community take advantage of online services;
- easy visitor and librarian access to information collections and databases 24 hours a day
Building on a solid base means maintaining traditional library services while adopting new technology and innovations.
2. Promoting collaboration and innovation
Public library services will be improved by our TownLife partnership. This includes:
- online promotion of library services;
- inviting visitor input through blog discussions;
- allowing visitors to be notified of updates with the subscribe ability;
- innovative use of technology by taking advantage of TownLife's hub collaboration features
3. Capitalizing on technology
Technology will be used extensively to enhance existing library service and promote collaboration and innovation between libraries. TownLife is the vehicle of choice on today's ever increasing internet super highway.